Teachers Pay Teachers Teacher's Notebook Bloglovin Image Map

Friday, July 17, 2015

Five for Friday

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]
 1. This is a really nice tutorial about Pinterest...Beware, once you enter Pinterest,  you may never return! I have a friend who was worried about "being followed" by so many strangers! LOL
http://www.gcflearnfree.org/pinterest101/3

2. We saw Jurassic World today. I really liked it! It was very similar to the first one and they did a great job of bringing the technology up to date! So awesome! Those baby Triceratops...SO CUTE!

3. Look at this spunky crab my son made! I snapped a few that his friends made too. Perfect for an Ocean study!



4.  Big Brother...James and Jeff were on the block. I didn't even care which one left. Wow...really not impressed with this year's cast! Steve...wake up, Steve! Is Steve aware he's on BB or what?

5.  TPT...I have to pop on TPT every few days now, and check my wishlist! Have you noticed the short sales that pop up?

Go Here for more Friday Fun!




1 comment:

Danielle said...

I love the crabs! I might have to add those to my ocean unit this summer. That grouchy one is hilarious!

Danielle
Carolina Teacher

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...