Teachers Pay Teachers Teacher's Notebook Bloglovin Image Map

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Currently...August

Click here to go to Farley's Currently for August!
Jimmy Hoffa...this reminds me of why I usually have the remote. Well, sometimes I do... Summer...I love everything about it. Except the bugs.... Peanut butter Reese's bars. These are very yummy. I might have two. They were no-bake too! ...I cannot believe that some schools start in August. That just seems WRONG.... Reminder: Don't forget to see the previous post {HERE} for a HUGE giveaway!

4 comments:

Miss Johnston said...

Oh I need that recipe! I LOVE PB Cups! I'm so jealous that you start after Labor Day! I report back August 13th for PD and kids are back August 18th! Enjoy the rest of your vacation!
Lindsey
Thriving in 3rd
L. Paull Desings for All

KinderMyles said...

Yummy. I love Reese's. I so need to find out how to make those. My kids love making peanut butter balls with wheat germ and honey. I'm right with you on the remote and husbands. Of course, the rest of time, the tv is showing preschool programming. Enjoy the rest of your summer.
Jenn
KinderMyles

ABCs and IEPs said...

I wish my hubs would do the food shopping. I HATE going to the supermarket!!! Cute blog :)

Miss Trayers said...

We go back earlier, but we get out the first week of June. Those bars do sound good! :) I put off my gardening this summer, that's something I definitely need to do before we go back!

Not Just Child's Play

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...