Teachers Pay Teachers Teacher's Notebook Bloglovin Image Map

Friday, November 15, 2013

Five for Friday and Thanksgiving Freebie part 2

fiveforfriday2_thumb3_thumb3
Click the picture to check it out, or Link up!
1. I couldn't believe it when I took my sson to preschool and saw a wooden climber inside. We had one of these in my Kindergarten classroom!


 2. These are the cutest snowman cookies! I have seen different versions and finally tracked this recipe down.
Here is the source: 


 3. Need a FREE template for your parent newsletters? Check out this edit-in-word freebie! I found out a lot of teachers in my building are using it! Super easy!



4. We made paper bag teepees. Aren't they the cutest!

5. 
Saturday is the last day to join the giveaway!
(If you are a follower of this blog or my TPT store, that will give you an entry already!)





No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...