Friday, November 15, 2013

Five for Friday and Thanksgiving Freebie part 2

fiveforfriday2_thumb3_thumb3
Click the picture to check it out, or Link up!



1. I had a major flashback when I took my son to preschool and saw this. We used to have this in my kindergarten class...again, that was the 70's!

Melted Snowman Cookies
 2. Aren't these the cutest! I have seen different versions and finally tracked this recipe down.
Here is the source: 


 3. Need a FREE template for your parent newsletters? Check out this edit-in-word freebie! I found out a lot of teachers in my building are using it! Super easy!



4. We made paper bag teepees. Aren't they the cutest!

5. Another Thanksgiving Freebie!  go {Here}.

Saturday is the last day to join the giveaway!
(If you are a follower of this blog or my TPT store, that will give you an entry already!)





No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...