Teachers Pay Teachers Teacher's Notebook Bloglovin Image Map

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Currently, Gingerbread Fun and a Freebie!




Vampire Diaries...I'm waiting to see how it plays out without Elena this season.
Amazon.Has.Everything. I love it!
My to-do list is growing. I have a lot of my shopping done(Amazon!) but there is still much to do.
I need a chef. And a chef who buys the food too. (Grocery shopping is on the to-do list...)
Wrapping...haven't started. We use comics for most of the kid's gifts, so that makes it very inexpensive.
Faux tree. I just can't deal with a real tree. The needles!

Go HERE for more Currently!

I love Gingerbread! I've been searching for some new things this year...

The cutest Gingerbread Crafts from KidsActivitiesBlog.com! Click Here


Or...an alternative to using gingerbread...go HERE. (I just found this site: www.worthpinning.com. Go and check it out!)



Aren't these Gingerbread men the preschoolers made super cute? I could see doing this as a glyph with the kindergartners.
I really like the frosting on these houses. It adds that perfect touch!



**Go HERE for my revised Gingerbread Book plus -an word family sheets!**







 

4 comments:

Amy said...

I like the log cabin, pretzel idea. That is very clever. Thanks for sharing.

Ms. O said...

Love the fun gingerbread ideas (and Amazon!). I just posted yesterday about a Flat Gingy activity I found on TPT and tweaked for the school library (my classroom) and second graders. It's one of my favorites!

ttervoort said...

I love the gingerbread ideas! I don't do as much with that in my Grade 3/4 class, but I know that my daughter has been busy with a Gingerbread Man theme in her Gr. 1 class, including building a large gingerbread house out of cardboard...Have a great Christmas!

The Rigorous Owl said...

I'm with you on the chef idea. Imagine how much time that would save us!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...