Teachers Pay Teachers Teacher's Notebook Bloglovin Image Map

Friday, January 1, 2016

Currently...January 2016

The littlest son has quietly been playing with the older son's toys...we'll see how that plays out in about 10 minutes. Uh oh...
We have been having a quiet day today. Not much snow here...that's a real bummer for the kids.
Tv...The Blacklist...we've been watching the whole season in the last few days. We only have 4 episodes left!
Ice cream...I love it even in the winter. I bought some peppermint drumsticks at Target about a week ago. I should've stocked up. I bet they were "seasonal".
Target...I saw some pictures of the new items in the dollar spot. I must go there and see for myself. I will try to resist. Hmmmm
Elf was my word because the littlest son is wearing his Elf on the Shelf pajamas. I love the pajamas, but I am not missing the elf!

For more Currently, go HERE.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am always up for a Target visit. And of course the dollar spot is a must. I hope you score some great finds. Thanks for sharing!

Jamie
Teaching Tidbits and More with Jamie

Science School Yard said...

I love your comment about ice cream. We just went for ice cream at Culver's today and it was 24 degrees. We laughed that we were eating it when it was so cold outside! My kids are too old for ELF on a shelf, but watching what everyone does is fun. We had a mermaid that visited our cottage up north and left treasures on our dock. We even had a leprechaun visit each St. Patrick's Day. Great fun! But daily...yikes. Happy New Year...cute blog! Stop on by...

Renee at The Science School Yard

Kimberly said...

Cracking up about the elf! I was sort of sad to pack up the elf, just because I think this might be our last year with a believer in the house. However, I do not miss the panic I felt each morning trying to think of an idea!
Happy 2016!

Kimberly
Funky First Grade Fun

Jules said...

Happy 2016!

I need to catch up on my TV watching. Over the holidays, I've recorded so many TV shows, but haven't had time to watch. Enjoy The BlackList.

Jules
How I Spend My Dash

Cindy said...

Happy New Year! I too have been enjoying a little bit of quiet! It is so nice every once in a while. My elf was a stressful experience this year because I kept forgetting to move it before I went to bed. I love having her but I hate the stress it causes me to keep the elf alive! I love Traget and I too need to visit the Dollar Sot for the New Year!

happy 2016!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...