Teachers Pay Teachers Teacher's Notebook Bloglovin Image Map

Saturday, June 7, 2014

How Do You Use It?! Linky Party

 I found this really cute Linky Party.
And I remembered some things I'd seen....
 
A few months ago, I saw someone had covered clothes pins with washi tape. I tried that, but it didn't stick as well as I thought it should.
I also use clothes pins to clip my snack bags.
(At work and at home.)
Once, I went to the store and they were out of clothes pins and they said, "Oh we clearanced them out". And I wondered....does anyone really use them for clothes anymore?
Well, at work, we use them for missing letters and numbers(in games) and I also use them on my classroom behavior chart, where I "move the clip" for behavior.
But check these ideas out!
How to dye your clothes pins: 
How to make chalkboard clothespins(to hold class work)
SUPER CUTE!

{Here's} the linky party! Link up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for linking up!!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...