Teachers Pay Teachers Teacher's Notebook Bloglovin Image Map

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Diggin' Into Next Year

Where the Magic Happens
Organization is the first topic of  { this linky party!}
What did I organize?
Well, I am so excited to FINALLY have organized my books!
I used Erica Bohrer's set: {Classroom Library Organization Labels}.
It was super easy!
First I went through the labels Erica made to decide which ones I wanted.
Then I used her blank labels to make more labels(I made the orange ones below).
 After I had all my labels printed, I cut them apart...
...and put one on the back of each of my books!
It was easy!
Finally, I won't be the only one in the room who knows where the books go! (Of course, Erica also included larger labels for the bins(editable!).

Go {here} to link up or see the other great ideas!

Next week's topic: Math Workshop




No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...