Teachers Pay Teachers Teacher's Notebook Bloglovin Image Map

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Currently...December

It's nearly 2014!
 I almost missed the December currently! Go {Here} for the fun!
 
December, we hardly knew ye!
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is almost frowned upon, now that Paw Patrol has been discovered by the little one!
Yes, it is snowing! Big pretty white flakes! Love that!
New Year's at home is great. Surrounded by family. :)
Hmmmm...do I say I want ice cream every month?
Needing...I don't need to take down decorations. I might leave them up for another week...
We take the kids to see lights every year, even just in our own  neighborhood.
I'm so late for the currently, I missed it for this month.(I knew that would happen eventually...)
But I'm linking this post to Simply Kinder's Teaching Blog Round-Up!
Click the picture to check it out!
http://www.simplykinder.com/2013/12/teaching-blog-round-up.html
Happy New Year!



No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...