Teachers Pay Teachers Teacher's Notebook Bloglovin Image Map

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Questionnaire!


fabulousinfirst.blogspot.com


I love Christmas! I'm linking up with Michelle for this festive linky party! Click {Here} to check it out!

Hot Chocolate or Eggnog?
I am a big fan of hot chocolate! Especially peppermint! (McDonald's=yes, Tim Horton's =no)

Does Santa Wrap Presents or Just Sit them under the Tree?
He wraps them. And leaves the roll behind. 

Colored lights or white?
White inside, colored outside. I love the new LED lights!

When do you decorate?
After Thanksgiving, a little at a time.
 
Real or fake tree?
Fake. Cutting down a real tree just seems wrong, but it smells nice!

What tops your tree?
An angel holding a light.
Favorite Christmas memories or traditions?
Family parties, eating candy canes, finding gifts in our stockings!
Do you remember your favorite gift as a child?
My baby doll or my barbie. 
Do you prefer giving or receiving?
The older I get, the more I like giving vs. receiving.
What is your favorite Christmas song?
Wow...a toughie. "Rocking around the Christmas tree" or "Carol of the Bells".
Candy Canes: Yum or Yuck?
Yum!
 
Favorite Christmas Movie:
Any old claymation one...Rudolph, Santa Claus is coming to town, etc. Or the Santa Clause. Or Elf. :)

Do you shop online or at stores?
Both. And I buy all year long!
Photo cards, letter, or store bought card?
Photo cards or store bought cards, depending on the year. This year, store bought cards. With pictures of the kids of course. :)
       




2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love those claymation movies, too. I haven't watched them in a long time. Fond memories!

Happy Holidays!

Michelle @ Teach123

Rebecca said...

Stopping by from the linky party! I just got linked up today. I love the claymation ones as well!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Come by my blog for the party when you get a chance!
Many Blessings,
Rebecca

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...