Teachers Pay Teachers Teacher's Notebook Bloglovin Image Map

Friday, January 3, 2014

Five for Friday...Future freebies



1.  http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Snapshots-of-Winter-Break-FREEBIE-1034576 
I just found this for use after Winter Break. Super cute! And it's a whole packet!

2. I have spent some time visiting scienceforkidsblog.blogspot.com today. I saw that gnome activity that she has on TPT and I had to see more. I could spend hours there. Check it out! LOTS of Freebies! Reminds me of Gnomeo and Juliet...


3. Speaking of movies...the kids started watching Despicable Me 2 last night. Love those minions!

4. 100's day always sneaks up on me. And lands on Groundhog day or something like that(even Valentine's Day). Go {Here} and {Here}to download these freebies now, before you forget too. (And if yours is near Valentine's Day, go {Here}.

5. Upcoming centers this week are already good to go:
Spin and find the numbers to match the sets
Sight words: color the snowman and write the word in the box
Make patterns with blocks, then color them in
Roll the dice and then write the next 3 numbers
Write the room: names, winter words,  and spelling words
Measuring using pattern blocks
All of these(and more) are in my Winter Centers Packet(Literacy, Math and Science). Go {here} to check it out! It's on sale this weekend!

Go to Doodle Bugs Teaching blog for more Five for Friday!

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...