Saturday, March 3, 2012

Dr. Seuss on the Loose!


We had a great day yesterday celebrating Dr. Seuss's birthday! I forgot to take pictures, but the funny part is, I found the Valentine bulletin board pictures that I wanted to post 2 weeks ago!
These turned out so precious! I love the textured look!





We used THIS GRAPH for our snack with "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish", and we also read "The Cat in the Hat". I had a stuffed Thing One and Thing Two from Kohl's (that I bought a few years ago?) and a Cat in the Hat puppet that they adored! 

We also read "Green Eggs and Ham" and did some comprehension activities from Mailbox magazine.

We ended our day with the Dr. Seuss stuff from the Dollar Spot at Target(that I bought last summer)!

1 comment:

vicky1970 said...

Hi there, I just found your blog from TPT and am your newest follower. Come on by and visit me -- I just posted pics from Dr.Seuss' bday. :o)
Vicky
Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...