Teachers Pay Teachers Teacher's Notebook Bloglovin Image Map

Friday, February 10, 2012

Snow, Snow, Snow!

Finally, it is snowing here!
It was hard to sing all those January songs, (and poems), about snowy days without pointing out how bare our ground was! We have had a lot of warm sunny days lately...enough to get the "spring fever" feeling, and then, we had a full moon too! So this has been a wild week!
One of my favorite Snow-y books is "Snowmen at Night". Somehow, this was my first year reading it and I thought it was a lot of fun! I did a short search for activities to go with it on TPT, but I didn't find much. Maybe I will create something. I did like this to accompany it though: https://www.messforless.net/melting-snowman-craft-for-kids/ 

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...