Teachers Pay Teachers Teacher's Notebook Bloglovin Image Map

Saturday, November 15, 2014

November Currently



My son has a battery operated change counter. Where the change rollssss before it is counted. He loves it. We don't. :)

This was a long week at work. We had a short week with conferences last week. We STILL have another full week until Thanksgiving!

Movies- What is even out right now? I read Gone Girl and so I want to see that. Hopefully it won't be too busy. But I am a "person magnet" at the theater. People always sit in front of me. It's like a curse. Even when the theater is practically empty.... So let's hope today will not be one of those days...

The Microwave Dilemma....buy a new microwave(over the stove).  Or  bring up the counter microwave that-is-practically-new-but-never-used from the basement.   Then discuss the sizes, looks, colors etc of the items. Repeat. Yep, the microwave dilemma continues.

Laundry...I might actually have everything in this house washed by tonight. :)

Newspaper. I like turning the pages. And I recycle it.... It's just something I do. :)

Check out more currently from November here
Check out the post on my Thanksgiving Centers here!


3 comments:

Meghan said...

Hello! I found you through Farley's Currently. I was thinking of seeing Gone Girl also. I have been going back and forth between waiting to rent it and going to see it at the theater. Good luck with the theater seating and your "person magnet" powers. Hopefully it will be as good as the book! Love the blog!

Mrs. Nelson said...

Hi!!! My husband and I always have arguments on whether to go to the movies or just wait for it to come out, because the theater is so much more expensive than it used to be! We caved this weekend and went to see Dumb and Dumber 2 and it was silly dumb, but we enjoyed it. Love your blog! So cute!

Kelly Nelson
Mrs. Nelson is Missing

Barbara said...

Hi Emiily,

We just got a new microwave. Can't remember the brand right now but it's above the stove and I LOVE it! Ours has been on the counter for the last 20 years and this is WAY better.
Good luck with your decision:)

BL Designs

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...