Teachers Pay Teachers Teacher's Notebook Bloglovin Image Map

Friday, September 20, 2013

Five for Friday

fiveforfriday2

It's been going on for weeks, but I am finally linking up with  Doodle Bugs Teaching's Five For Friday Linky Party.

Here are some random things!
1. I gave all the kids their names, scrambled, and they had to cut them out and glue them on correctly. Then we counted all the letters and sorted them!
 

2. Number boards(aka anchor charts for numbers): I am obsessed with the simplicity of this. Why didn't I think of this? (Yes, I could make my own, but why? $3...woo hoo)   Go here to get  yours: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Number-Boards-for-Numbers-1-10-875847


3. I just love this idea for the crib mattress! A lovely little reading nook! (and we have that book too!)
https://www.popsugar.com/family/Reading-Nooks-Kids-25349795



4. What a super idea! Found this {here}. Definitely going to have to try this with my  groups!

5. TGIF!




No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...