Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Picture Book Linky Party: Week 1



 

Love this idea!


The first week of school, I use the Kissing Hand and various versions of the Wheels on the Bus.  Click on the covers of the books to see them on Amazon for details. :)


The famous book by Audrey Penn


Product Details This version goes with the Raffi song


Product Details This is my favorite! It is a pop-up version.....the kids LOVE it


 

The Seals on the bus...really cute


 Product Details


The kids love the pictures in this one(a double decker bus!)...at the end, the family misses the bus!


*I will be linking to the next few weeks of this linky party too!


1 comment:

~DeAnne~ said...

I love the various versions of stories. I've noticed that it makes my students want to create their own stories! :) Thanks for linking up!

ღDeAnne
First Grade and Fabulous

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...